Aman Kora Tour to Bhutan of 6 Nights & 7 Days is design in highly luxurious tour to Bhutan. Aman Kora is a chain of luxury hotels located stunningly across the unsurpassed beauties of western and central region of Bhutan, away from the hustling life of modern world. Aman Kora luxury hotel groups has destination across 20 countries around the globe.
In Bhutan, Aman Kora chain hotels are the most expensive luxury hotels and are specifically located away from the cities and residencies. All the locations are surrounded by nature, forests and orchards. During your tour to Bhutan you will get to see all kind of tourist famous sites with Dzongs, Monasteries, Museums, etc.
Day 1: Arrival at Paro to Thimphu
Arrive at Paro international Airport Charisma Bhutan representative your guide and driver will welcome you, after which you will drive to Thimphu.
- On the way, visit Tachog Lhakhang , this 14th century temple located on the base of a mountain across the Pa chu on the Paro-Thimphu highway, is a must visit temple in the Paro valley.
- Memorial Chorten, one of the most beautiful ones in Bhutan, built in memory of the Father of Modern Bhutan, Late Third King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk.
- Changangkha Temple built in the 12th century and Takin zoo view of Thimphu valley.
Overnight at Aman kora in Thimphu
Day 2: Explore Thimphu
After breakfast explore the Thimphu city:
- Bhutan Postal Museum, the museum tells the story of Bhutan’s progress and development through the evolution of communications and postal system in the country.
- National Textile Museum, which is a good place to see the art of traditional weaving being kept alive and preserved through exhibition and has a good collection of old textiles which are rich in colors and designs.
- School of Traditional Painting of Arts and Crafts where students undertake a six-year course on the 13 traditional arts and crafts of Bhutan.
- Folk Heritage Museum– A living museum of rural life which provides visitors and tourists with fascinating insights into the Bhutanese material culture and way of life.
Overnight at Aman kora in Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
After breakfast drive towards Punakha from Thimphu vai Dochula Pass:
- Dochula pass, the beautiful 108 chortens built on the hill by Her Majesty Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuck (the Queen Mother of Bhutan) for the security and well being of His Majesty, the King of Bhutan.
- On the way visit the Chhimi Lhakhang, (Devine Madman’s Monastery)– famously known for its fertility shrine, where one can receive a special fertility blessing.
Visit the Punakha Dzong, located on the island of the Pho – Chu (Male River) and the Mochu (Female River). At the dzong, you can see the highest standards in woodwork.
- Hike through farmhouses to the beautiful Khamsum Yuelley Namgyal Lhakhang (temple) built by Ashi Tshering Yangdon Wangchuck (the Queen Mother of Bhutan) for peace and stability in this ever-changing world.
Overnight at Aman kora in Punakha
Day 4: Punakha to Phobjikha valley
After breakfast drive to Gangtey via Wanduephodrang:
- Phobjikha valley, in the Black Mountain Ranges. Phobjikha is one of the most beautiful valleys in Bhutan and home to the very rare black necked crane. The birds migrate from Tibet to Bhutan in winter (from October -March).
- Trail Walk through the beautiful nature around Phobjikha Valley.
- Visit Gangtey Gompa, one of the oldest Nyingmapa monasteries that look like a small Dzong. Then you can visit the beautiful Phobjikha valley. This valley is mostly covered with high altitude dwarf bamboo and pine trees.
Overnight at Aman kora in Phobjikha Valley
Day 5 – Phobjikha valley to Paro
After breakfast drive to Paro, on the way, there will be a stopover at Dochula pass once again. The drive will extend till Paro town.
- Paro Dzong, built in 1645 to defend the valley against Tibetan invaders. The Dzong is now being used as an administration center and school for monks.
- Ta Dzong (National Museum)
Overnight at Aman kora in Paro
Day 6 – Paro to Taktsang monastery hike to Tiger nest
After breakfast day hike to Tiger nest:
- Taktsang, known as ‘Tiger’s Nest’, the hike to Tiger’s Nest will surely be the highlight of your Bhutan tour and Bhutan trip as it was for many who visited Bhutan.
- Visit Drukgyel Dzong, a 17th century fortress that used to keep invading Tibetan forces at bay and it was destroyed by fire in 1951.
- Kichu Lhakhang, the temple is one of the two among 108 temples built by Tibetan King Songtsen Gampo in the 7th century to subdue a demon that lay supine across Tibet and Bhutan.
Overnight at Aman Kora in Paro
Day 7 – Paro Departure day
After breakfast, your guide and driver will see you off to Paro International Airport for your journey onward flights.
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels.
- Transportation in comfortable vehicles with experienced driver – (SUV cars of Toyota and Hyundai up to 4 persons, for more than 5 persons Toyota Mini bus and in Toyota coaster bus more than 9 persons).
- All meals – (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
Experience Licensed English-speaking tour guide.
Royalty Taxes (Sustainable Development fee) of US $65 per person per night spent in Bhutan.
- All Entrance fees to all tourist sites (Dzongs, Museums and Monuments).
- Refreshment (Tea and snacks during the day Tour).
- Mineral water bottle during the day Tour.
- One-time Bhutan Visa Fee of US $40.
- Surcharges for solo and 2 traveler $40 and $30 per night per person respectively but more than 3 travelers’ surcharges is not applicable.
- Pick and Drop till Airport included
- Flight Airfare (both international and domestic)
- Travel insurance
- Beverages, Laundry and Tips.
- Any cost incurred due to flight cancellation, delayed flight or road blockage
- Hard and Soft drinks.
The total tour cost includes minimum daily tariff, surcharges and Bhutan visa fees
Single Traveler: $12890
2 Travelers: $9780 per Person
3 Travelers and more: $7985 per Person