4 Nights and 5 Days tour will take you visit the tourist attraction of Thimphu the capital of Bhutan and Paro the only one International Airport in Bhutan. These two places also have most beautiful sites and place where you get lost totally in Nature.
Day 1- On arrival to Paro drive from Paro to Thimphu
On arrival at Paro airport and after completing your Bhutan visa formalities, you will be meeting our representative from Charisma Bhutan your guide. You would then be driven to Thimphu, the modern capital town of Bhutan.
You will then check into your hotel after reaching Thimphu. You may then indulge yourself in the following places:
- Takin Reserve: It is the home to the national animal of Bhutan. Takins are found only in the Himalayan region and closely resemble a goat.
- BBS Tower View Point: If you continue your journey upwards BBS tower you will be presented with a wonderful view of the Thimphu city.
- Tashichhoedzong: It is a fortress built in 1641 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel and was reconstructed into present structure by the late King, His Majesty Jigme Dorji Wangchuck in the year 1962-1969. It is the largest Dzong in the country is currently the center of administration for the entire country.
- Buddha Point View: Another location which provides a wonderful view of the Thimphu City. It has a gigantic Statue of Buddha facing the Thimphu Valley.
- Local crafts shops: The handicraft shops consist of various samples of fine Bhutanese traditional art. You can buy hand-woven textiles, thangka paintings, masks, ceramics, slate and wood carvings, jewelry, and other interesting items made from local materials.
You will be halting overnight at Thimphu.
Day 2 – Thimphu to Punakha & Wangduephodrang
After breakfast, you will travel to Punakha through Dochula Pass (3,088m/10,130ft). In the clear spring sky; enjoy the panoramic view of the Himalayan Mountain ranges.
- Dochula has beautiful 108 chortens and Druk Wangyal Lhakhang. The Druk Wangyal Lhakhang (temple) was built to honor His Majesty the fourth Druk Gyalpo, Jigme Singye Wangchuck.
- On the way to Punakha, you can also visit the Divine Madman’s Monastery-Chhimi Lhakhang, famously known for its fertility shrine, where one can receive a special fertility blessing.
- After lunch, you may visit the Punakha Dzong, located on the island of the Pho Chu (Male River) and the Mo Chu (Female River). Punakha Dzong is the only Dzong in Bhutan which is located on an island.
You can visit the local markets in the evening.
You will halt overnight in Punakha.
Day 3 – Punakha to Paro via Wangdue
After breakfast, you will be driven to Paro via Dochula pass and southern part of Thimphu. Upon arrival at Paro, you can check into your hotel and after lunch visit the following places:
- National Museum, housed in the Ta Dzong (watchtower). It houses traditional artifacts, textiles and weapons which display the history of Bhutan.
- Paro Dzong: A fortress built to protect the valley from Tibetan invasion in the 17th century by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel.
- You may stroll through the Paro town in the evening.
- You would halt the night in Paro.
Day 4 – Paro: A Day Hike to Paro Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest Monastery)
Day 5 – Departure from Paro
In the morning, your tour guide from Charisma Bhutan will see you off at the Paro airport for your onward flight.
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels.
- Transportation in comfortable vehicles with experienced driver – (SUV cars of Toyota and Hyundai up to 4 persons, for more than 5 persons Toyota Mini bus and in Toyota coaster bus more than 9 persons).
- All meals – (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
Experience Licensed English-speaking tour guide.
Royalty Taxes (Sustainable Development fee) of US $65 per person per night spent in Bhutan.
- All Entrance fees to all tourist sites (Dzongs, Museums and Monuments).
- Refreshment (Tea and snacks during the day Tour).
- Mineral water bottle during the day Tour.
- One-time Bhutan Visa Fee of US $40.
- Surcharges for solo and 2 traveler $40 and $30 per night per person respectively but more than 3 travelers’ surcharges is not applicable.
- Pick and Drop till Airport included
- Flight Airfare (both international and domestic)
- Travel insurance
- Beverages, Laundry and Tips.
- Any cost incurred due to flight cancellation, delayed flight or road blockage
- Hard and Soft drinks.
The total tour cost includes minimum daily tariff, surcharges and Bhutan visa fees:
(March, April, May, September, October &November)
Single Traveler: USD $ 1390
2 travelers: USD $ 1240 per person
3 and Above: USD $ 1095 per person
(December, January, February, June, July & August)
Single Traveler: USD $ 1190
2 travelers: USD $ 1020 per person
3 and Above: USD $ 880 per person